Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ergh..... geramnye!!!

why do I always keep losing important, seldom to get photos? why my stupid hand keep accidently deleted those hard to get pictures? ergh... hate hate hate...!

why dint I bring a proper camera when I need it so badly?


argh.....!!!!


this time, I deleted pictures of DAVID BECKHAM. yes


you read it. David Beckham. That metrosextual footballer that married posh Victoria.


I had his real person. in photo. right inside my N73.


HAD


none anymore... It just got deleted.


Was stopping by the airport for dinner with my colleague. when we reach the airport arrival hall with the hotel shuttle bus, we saw lots and lots people. And reporters and camera mans too. Now despite this is one of Korea's International Airport, it is one of the main one too.


Despite the norm that celebrities do land in this airport and photographers are a norm, we decided to be the busybody and ask who's coming.


"David Beckham" said the information counter.


wow


we just thought, why not, and ran upstairs to view him at a closer range (arrival gate were flocked by fans and photographers)


waited and waited, he finally came out. not with Victoria, but his football team.


though its not at close range, at least i HAD his pic.


the back of him actually. cos he were facing the crowd. so do we... and his face as tiny as a baby ant cos N73 with 3.2 mp camera still cannot zoom his face properly.. i mean... his head.. the back of his head...


still i had his photo leh!


den when I came back after dinner, excitedly wanna blog it out, I bluetoothed those pictures to my laptop. I marked those pic and bluetoothed.


normally, this bluetooth works. but not today. It dint. and instead of unmarking all, I deleted them.


FUCK


then I couldnt find it in my laptop.


DOUBLE FUCK


aih.. so frust i dunno what to do! i thought it just got sent to other hidden folder in my lappie but search attempt couldnt find a shit... sigh...


the last time i lost another pretty shot were last year's hari raya..


how many times will i have the hari raya chance where im in malaysia, and families around, visiting a look out point in ampang, and have middle eastern dinner? how many times?


once. is that answer... even if it does have twice, thrice, it wont be the same... :((((


famous international sport person cum celebrity ok! how many person can be so lucky?


fine... no luck in blogging bout beckham. no luck my blog would be as famous as cheesie, kenny sia or xiaxue..


i write sucky blog, sucky pictures, sucky english, sucky of everything... my blog dont even look nice...


still... one last hope...


I still have a close up pic with WONG CHOON HAN



famous badminton player of Malaysia. In my flight back from Korea after his Korea Open Tournament...
Im proud to be a crew.. :DDDDD

No comments: