Monday, February 18, 2008

Bimbo post?

Gah!

I think im addicted to reading other poeple's blog!

I kept on clicking links to other blogs, which lead me to another, and another, and another... etc..

And i notice some bloggers actually have worse english than me! or to say... chinligsh (chinese+english)

hehehe...

I havent take my bath, skipping dinner with my collegues and totally not concentrating to Zorro 2 showing in the tv now...

My face is sticky and i havent even remove the very dry contact lens from my eyes yet... my view gets blur at times...

Oh, just got back from 10 hours and 20 minutes Paris flight...

To say.. I haven't had enough of Paris yet! One day is totally not enough!

Im gonna post those pic soon... i hope

I havent even post atlanta trip 3 yet...

Hopefully, this coming 5 days off... i have the time to do it...

Anyway.. I called this a bimbo post, cos i did COPPIED the word bimbo from a famous malaysian blogger (not kenny sia ok)

im going to show you...



I "ZHNG" my camera...

just like xiaxue did to her phone here...

ok ok... im not as pro as her, and i dint video any of the process nor take any photo of the process.. no one actually bothered about me when I was zhng-ing it... brother was doing add maths in front of me and sis just at the side of me playing computer games.... I dint even have the "before" pic..

I only did it out of my copycat habit. I watched xiaxue zhng her phone, and I spent RM30 in a lame tailor shop in Seremban selling expensive but cheap plastic crystal. then I bought some epoxy glue and start sticking it to my old sony camera.

as i said, its old, meaning, its paint is coming off cos she has a rough owner.

and I bought those beads a lil too big size.. still, at that size, my eyes hurt and I had hard time picking up the crystal.. and im using my special tweaser I bought to beautify my nails, before I know how to enjoy pedicure by professionals... :P

still daddy said it's nice... tehehe... *big big smile*

gah.. i really need to use the loo now...

No comments: