Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Malay Wedding

On the 2nd day of chinese new year, actually went to a friend's wedding. A modern malay wedding. Well as i never attend one before, I go on to attend, even though daddy's making noise that its chinese new year, should spend it with family.. :P


The bride was my collegemate, but due to some misunderstandings, we actually lost contact for some time, but as recently I heard she's getting married, I called her to congratulate her and she invited me to her wedding.
Dont expect too much, cos I wasnt the bride's maid and was givin a table far at the end. cos the groom has too much family to contain in front....


my best shot of the bride and groom



my table distance


sirap bandung: served during the whole dinner...






malay dishes.. it wasnt bad you know... sambal, sotong, kari ikan...




cam whoring with diana, another collegemate



zarina: college mate too. and does she look familiar? hehee... she's in some malay hit drama series recently in tv3... tell you later






pose!




dessert: pulut(gluticious rice) with durian sauce




my kebaya. really mine and this is the first time im wearing it after tailoring it last year.




D, anju, ally

End of wedding, but I dint even get to take a pic with the bride and groom. pathetic isnt it. just go there to have dinner. haha..

well, she did have photo session after dinner, but too many people were queuing up to take pictures with them and we were tired of waitng and left without a pic.

she dint call me till today. :-/

which makes me think, does she still remembers me? did she know i went to her dinner?

anyway, wedding aside... So, whose zarina?

A new artist in the actressing world. And her first drama was a main actress for Anak Pontianak, on TV3.

she act as a young student Mia, who inherits her ancestor's super power. She receives a ruby stone, which is claimed to be containing super power. and enemies are trying to look for the stone and posseses it. And to fully own it, they need to kill Mia. She also pocesses silat, the arts of self defence and power to hypotise and she turns into ghost when she gets angry.


you can watch the series here

oh well, enough of promo... and lame wedding

I dint even bother typing her name. If you notice...

No comments: