Thursday, February 21, 2008

sucky schedule

sigh... schedule's out again.. and this time, I have nothing to look forward to..

I just felt so heavy to fly seeing the same schedule again and again..

another atlanta and frankfurt.. and damn lot of quick turn.. so sien...

seriously, twice frankfurt is enough for me.. there's really nothing to see or go in frankfurt. unless somebody wants me to get them an LV or branded stuff... cos I cant afford to buy myself one...

plus im not really feeling great today.. even though its chap goh mei.. last day of CNY..

I miss him again. and i actually called him yesterday.. crying and stuff..

but yet nothing changed.

this make it even heavier when i see that boring schedule.. at least if they give me paris, i have something to look forward to.. but frankfurt....... sigh...

sien sien sien sien sien sien sien..

my life sucks.

No comments: