Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pre-weekend

It's a friday... and lately my schedule did not give me weekends off... where everybody is free to entertain this annoying person.. :P so went kl meet candice for lunch and also to try out the lastest fish spa trend... haha... its either the latest or i am outdated... :-/

We went to Kenzo fish spa in Midvalley.. they also have one in Pavilion.. wtf am i advertising for them?

Anyway 30 minutes of "spa" cost each of us RM38. After payment we were sent to wash our legs and dip into mini pools or aquarium.. where little fishes happily "eat" from your leg... -__-

It was pretty scary at first, fishes like sticking to my leg and its ticklish.. I kept shaking the fishes away or take my leg out of the water... but once i get used to it, its kinda ok~

My point of view, as long as i dont look down I will feel better... cos once i look down and see those fishes on my feet... i feel geli... ~~ and start shaking my legs again...




ticklish ba....



candice, is that how u show a ticklish face?


I think my feet if FULL of dead skin... more fishes are actually around me than candice's feet!!


zoomed in


These fishes look familiar!! I had a few of them last time with my guppies (when I was young)... if i know they are the "fish doctor" i surely breed them and make business... -__-

After sometime we tried on other pools, with bigger size fishes....



its a round pool


and the fishes are darker...

There were other pools with bigger fishes too!! forgot to take pics... but anyway not trying them this time cos small fishes already make me ticklish and geli... dont say big ones!!

The result.... well, actually I felt no difference. my feet are still with the same dead skin. Maybe my skin is thick, I dont know but my pedicurist surely does a better job that "fish doctor" :-/

To go back or not again? if someone is treating me... ;-)

Then.. with full of extra time, cos I'll only meet fish after her work at 8pm, went to candice house to lepak. The longer i stay in mid valley(or any other shopping centers) the more i spend!!

And since there's nothing to do in the house, candice brought me to cyber cafe downstairs and play SDO -________- Super Dance Online...

I mean im an online freak but not to play online games!! but wtf.. its not that bad after all!! at least its "dancing using your fingers" not dota or cs... :P (no one yet to influence me with dota and cs so im totally not into any of it)

The more you dance, the better and you get level up. there are rooms/group to play around with multiplayer modes, couple modes, normal mode... and in couple mode, where u dance with a guy (if you're a girl, and vice versa) and if u win, in the end, u either hug or kiss the other player (virtualy, duh) and they take a pic!

like this!!

this is thier waiting room...

I was addicted to it i played for 3 hours!!! tried to download it at home but dunno why i cant find its website. I think i forgot the url. need to ask candice tmw (its late now)

Anyway... after that went to meet fish and we tapau pizza to Afeeq's house to eat. He's buying us dinner cos he want fish to send him to the bus station to go back penang. hahahaha..

this is Afeeq


he bought us pizza... lmao




while fish is having big apple for dessert... -__-



this is Afeeq's living room. S**T


His dining area... F**k


His room... double f**k...

ALL FROM IKEA AND ALL DAMN CUNN OK!!!

Thanks to his housemate, Ken? who works in Casa Impian. He's an interior designer and he gave some idea... damn cunn lor! I want to stay here!!! but all guys wo.. hmmm.. :(

Simple and nice.. sigh... I had a dream to learn interior designing too... but no $$$ and im not talented enough to get scholarships! :((

But since we cant stay here...

we can still post on his IKEA bed!! hahahhahaha!!



this is a sexier pose by fish... :p


look at the amount of shoes!! 4 people in the house only ok!! and mummy is nagging i have too much???



caught Afeeq adjusting his pants... hahaha

Sent Afeeq to bus station, went home and had some nice girl talk with fish before dosing off... Fish is gonna quit her job in KL and going back to her hometown... :( gonna be even harder to see her... not to say when i go kl next time, i cant overnight... have to go home.. :(((



No comments: