Monday, July 20, 2009

A blessing in disguise or what is it?

I was dragging to fly this flight of Sydney and Frankfurt, which took a duration of 12 days (instead of the normal 6-7 days) especially in between that 2 flight, its me and boyfriend's 1st anniversary... Like finally we are 1 year together but are separated miles away?

I tried applying leave for our special day, especially on the 18th, Manchester United is in Malaysia for Asia Tour and boyfriend, a hard core supporter of the MU, had bought us 2 tickets to watch it. (He want to brain wash me to love MU too, and he said such tours hardly come by...) But sadly, the company was waaaaaay earlier than me: a memo telling us the summer season is the busiest time and therefore NOBODY are allowed to have their annual leave cleared for July and August... sigh..

Since nothing can be done, we thought we will just celebrate after my flight, where I was supposed to get 5 days off.. (yiipeeee!!) But then....

During the return flight from Sydney to Korea, my passenger, sitting in my duty zone... got a confirmed H1N1.... Frankfurt trip is canceled, I get to go home for a home quarantine of 4 days... (and they reminded me to not do check ups in Korea, just in case I got it and got stuck in Korea - I have no problem with that, but the company dint want to cos they'll have to pay for my every hour there wtf... )

YAY!! though Im missing the MU match, I still get 1 hour left to celebrate with boyfriend!! :D

Though by that, I'm missing a big pay from Frankfurt trip. Being in debt with my saving accounts, a part of me dint really want to get canceled off from nice flight. And also surely the 5 days off will be canceled and changed to some other place.. sigh.. I wonder where are they sending me to fly to? Will it be hectic to cover up the amount to Frankfurt? Or is it gonna be a new destination? hehe.. Gyna said maybe they gonna throw me to a quick turn over Japan... :P *crossing my fingers*

Oh, for those who are concern with my health, Im perfectly fine. No symptoms of H1N1.. :P

So, here I wonder, was it a blessing in disguise or some bad luck for not able to go Frankfurt?

I surprised boyfriend that night! :D Shall blog more later, after im settled with the next unknown flight... *gulp*

Update: Haiya... fly to korea on 23rd and then return on 25th only... cheh... thought can go Japan tim~

No comments: