Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sushi Zanmai OneUtama

Nah, another food blog..

All pictures AGES ago.. sigh.. what to do, im suddenly in the urge to blog, so I dig back all the older pictures lor..





Haih forgot to bring camera.. as this was a last minute decision to have Japanese... all pics from the handphone camera.. a bit lesser in quality.. :P






The wet tissue



The menu book


The couple..... *love*




The platter we just took from the moving belt...




The Wasabi




Which was then mixed into this normal platter of sushi...






The owner of this blog posing with the pre-eaten sushi...




Which was dipped into the wasabi and its stinging her nose T_T




The Ice Blended Melon-Green Tea






Which the blogger aka me, posing with...

The Rolls boyfriend wanna have...





The California Rolls: Ikura, Negitoro, Kani Ebikko











Also fed his girlfriend... :P






Soft Shel Crab I wanna have... Softshell crab is also my favourite among jap food ;)




In real, which were cut into halves and smaller in size...





Chawanmushi



Ikura Chawanmushi that I ordered


So... Ikura means those fish eggs? I see.. Do you know these fish eggs are actually the "caviar" of Japan? Or so I heard.. :P


Feel free to correct me if im wrong?



Chawanmushi, steamed egg with mushroom and seafood inside..



There was once I love chawanmushi so much I bought a Japanese recipe book just to know how to make it. -__-

Stupid. I know.. Never thought to search the internet first for recipe.. sigh..


I dont like Chawanmushi anymore.. :(





Wasabillar roll



Boyfriend posting with the Wasabillar Roll... hehe..



Which the roll was placed not as close/as much as the one in the pic.. but what to do.. everybody knows menu always looks nicer... hmm.. *shrugs*



Hotate Teriyaki



Which was... yummy...

Sometimes I think im too influenced by movies.. I ordered this because suddenly I remembered Pumpkin in Memoirs of Geisha kinda picked that up from the road while running to Geisha school wtf.. -__-

But then while typing this I remembered she said something like "mikimate" or something like that..

Why I remembered? Cos I watched geisha like 5-6 time (and still haven't get over it, thanks Steven Speilberg)




Acting candid camera.. like stealing a hotate to eat and got caught.. lol..




about 80% to finishing all of em..


Okay.. im happy I blogged.. :D

No comments: