Friday, July 3, 2009

Char Siu anyone?

Update: Sh*t! Apparently boyfriend said its famous for the Roasted Pork(SiuYuk) Not CharSiu(Sweeted Pork) See how terrible my memories are!! FML!! T__T

AHAKS! Amazingly im blogging everyday these few days.. boring I guess..

Well, its not that I've had enough of blogging, apart from lazy, it's that I have no new destination to go, no pictures to take.. There's nothing to blog about US flight, apart from what I shop, and now that im really bankrupt.. sigh.. I've done touring Sydney after 3 flights... there's nothing in Sydney apart from Chinese restaurant, Korean and Japans.. same thing.. worse actually, their fashion are slower than korea, and even mre expensive.. food in Malaysia is always better than Sydney.. duty free and chocs also more expensive.. conclusion SYDNEY IS EXPENSIVE!!! haih.. Camwhoring everytime you also sien to see me la right? everytime same post..

Anyway.. boyfriend and I went to this famous CharSiu (pork with sweet sauce) SiuYuk (Roasted Pork) restaurant in Pudu KL a few weeks back (or months?) and tried the infamous Charsiu SiuYuk.. Its a small and old chinese restaurant, typical old kopitiam deco (i mean the ugly type, not antiques) with a B for cleaniness.. you know what I mean..

But heck their CharsiuSiuYuk is famous... and expensive.. RM13 for a piece about 15cm long.. -__- that haven't include rice, tea, and other meat we ordered..



Order Charsiu SiuYuk must also have siu-yuk (roasted pork) CharSiu (far left)right?



So sunny outside...

I seriously have to train boyfriend to take my picture instead.. I've been taking lots of his pictures! Also must have him to carry the camera.. not me! hmph!


ngeh ngeh ngeh...

But sometimes me holding the camera also nice geh.. cos I get to take candid shots of boyfriend.. hehehehe!! hahahaha!!


Finally, a picture of me...



yumz?

neh.. I just think another restaurant in Connought Cheras have better tasting CharSiu than this.. At least the type that I prefered.. :P
T____T





No comments: