Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Im lazy..

I wanted to upload the rest of Lay Chai's wedding picture (that I've finally got from LC last week) which has been delays for like.. 3 months? but this damn blogger keep hanging there whenever I upload..

So... Go see it in facebook la.. I lazy ady..

Anyway.. this is from long long time ago.. forgot the purpose we went to oneU ady but then decided to try this Garden restaurant and see what so special..



ok the deco is special..



Very english menu book..

with nice illustration.. I wish to take a menu home.. hehe..

We tried their set lunch menu.. since we have no idea what to eat..



Soup of the day..



I was.. erm.. having a lil bad hair day and had my fringe band up = ugly.. :(







I wonder if boyfriend is hungry or the soup is really that delicious? He gulp it all in like 5 seconds!




I look like I just woke up right? :(

I dunno.. maybe not enough sleep.. you see, boyfriend just like to disturb me and wake me up in the morning.. He jealous that I can sleep till 1pm and he cant.. hmprf!




Boyfriend's fish... something...
See.. I forget again.. need to eat more ginko vitamin..









The set's Iced Lemon Tea
Love the jug actually.. where they find all this kind of jugs ar?









Ah, my Carbonara Pasta..



hmm.. by time my food arrive I have no mood to cam-whore ady..
Never dress up, no make up, bad hair day.. wtf.. sigh..



Ok, I like this teapot also..

Guess we dint order the right food as we did not enjoy our lunch very much.. other that the nice deco and service.. which is actually the main point of this restaurant i guess.. hmm..

you tried gardens before? tell me how was it then..

Maybe i'll go another time, better dress, WITH ENOUGH SLEEP.. ;)


2 comments:

Cupid said...

don't worry, you are still very pretty even with no make up, bad hair day and no dress up.. =)

you all should eat more, why eat so little..

Alison said...

Haiya not I eat so little la.. the amount is little.. :P

dun worry, when I having my favourite food, even ur share also i sapu 1! hehehe..