Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Need Cash!!!!

So that I can shop for what I want.. Like duuuh... *roll eyes*

Hmmm.. bought this today from the Duty Free..


Origins Brighter By Nature face wash


Decided that I've had enough of Dermalogica products.. I mean, I know derma is a good product also.. but I've always tempted to try other products also.. and FINALLY, my big size dermalogica cleansing gel finished... after using it for like 1 1/2 years... phew!

My senior suggested me to try Origins, and the sale girl said this is among the best selling.. I might as well try them..

At USD 20 ( RM 72) and I have discount for VIP membercard.. hehehe... why not?

And since my conditioner is finishing also, I thought I should try their hair care products and bought this:


Origins Ginger Up Aromatic Shampoo


Of course buy shampoo must get the conditioner as well...


And I've tried it as soon as I got home..

The shampoo do smell nice... and clean up nice also... like any other shampoo (duuh..) but then the conditioner was not condition enough for me though.. :(

And since we are talking about Origins here, I got this like during last year xmas sales..



They were selling it 3 bottles for USD27.. And so I bought it, after another colleague of mine from Hong Kong base recomended it to me.. its good ya know.. the minty aroma awaken me once I put it on and massage my temples and back of my ears..

But now I have extra 2 more bottles at home.. who wanna buy? I sell to you? Oh, I have posted it on SouledSisters.. if you wanna try em :)

Anyway.. moving on..



Bordeux Red Heart



I've been eyeing in this damn thing since I spotted in from Swarovski like few weeks back, and I saw a passenger wearing it too.. damn jealous... I need RM360 and I can get it ady.. hmmm.. Who wanna sponsor moi? :P




Bobbi Brown Lipgloss Trio


Duty free special edition. I like the colors.. and I DO need new lipsticks... I've been using the darn Estee Lauder for more than 3 years! And guess what! I ain't finish yet! Even though I've been using it exessively during the flight! Damn!

Who wanna buy for me?

Ok la, enough la.. last one that I wanna get..

Alexander Grappa Rose - Korean Air special edition of Italy Grappa in a hand-blown bottle..


Very special lor.. I wanna collect it..

Korean Air have Rose, Singapore Airlines have this:

Grappa - Orchid


And Air Tahiti have this:



Grappa Black Pearl


Damn nice right? So anyone taking SQ or AirTahiti soon? Help me to buy ok? And please do tell me earlier so that I can order it on time for you to collect it for me during your flight. Cos these bottles are expensive and people rarely buys it, so have to order it to be available.. :)



While I can find these 2 from the airport:


Grappa Grappolo



Alex Heart

okok la, enough ranting... I know I crap too much today.. night!

No comments: