Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cant wait for the next pay day...

What? I really broke mar! Some more have to pay those insurance and unit trust mummy made me (to control my spending wtf) and cos last month I skipped cos I really have no cash at all with me so I have to double it up this month lor.. T___T

ergh.. im so bored here.. going LA tomorrow.. what shall I do in LA? I wanna go Chinatown and get some ginseng.. lol! You know American ginseng and Korean ginseng is different? Korean Ginseng is called "Kou lai sam" while the Americans are actually "Fah Kei Sam" which... I have no idea which is which for.. I might even mistaken both of it.. lol! Anyway.. Alison is always like that, see people buy she also wanna "gedik" and go get some.. hmm..

Waiting for my raspberry in farm town to be ready for harvest.. hmm.. what shall I plant next? Cabbage? carrot?

gosh im really addicted to Fb lately I can stare at it for hours!!


Tool looking chocolate I got from Frankfurt last month..
I was so bored at home one fine day and decided to finish the whole box by myself.. ^_^



Hammer... who needs knocking on the head?




Plier.. for squeezing out those black heads I have...


ouch.. this is an ugly pic... really.. but who cares..
im B-O-R-E-D!!!



Yeah can tighten the screws inside me first.. im going nuts real soon....




Fine tuning the frequency...


Ok, I've revealed me in geeky spec.. but.. who cares again.. my spec is pretty.. of course, cant compared to some one's PRADA's.. hmph!








:D happy cos I ate chocolate...





nom nom nom...



Ok I know you're bored too... otherwise.. you wont be bothered to read my boring blog. boo hoo...
im going back to FB.....

No comments: