Saturday, July 25, 2009

Muse of the day

While in the lift earlier, 2 foreigners ran in just in time before the door closes. The lift was already full, and both of them being big size, couldnt turn around after entering (so they were facing us inside instead of facing the door).

Guy 1, really stuck in the middle, told guy 2 who was behind him,

"Awww.. I just love seeing everybody in the lift!"

if you get what they mean.. its funny.. if you dont get it, read till you get it!!! :P

Anyway, as promised, few pics of how I surprised bf that night... ;)


2 mousse cake "seludup" all the way from Korea, and a bottle of sparkling grape juice wtf...

Haha.. I wanted to get a small cake but some how that day all the cake the shop made wasn't what I wanted.. And I was thinking only the two of us, and by the time I reach KL its already late, doubt we can finish the whole cake.. So I choosed these 2 cups instead... For the sparkling juice... Well.. I thought to make the picture perfect, there must be a champange-looking-bottle there right.... haha.. :P





Boyfriend was really surprised... this is just his pose..

I was carrying the 2 cakes in a duty-free bag... in front of boyfriend all the time.. hoping he will not ask or take a look at what I "bought". Once reaches home, I was squeezing on ideas how to bring the bag and sparkling juice(which I put inside my luggage) to the living room and light the candle without him suspecting..

Whlie he went to the loo, I quickly sneak everything into the duty free bag, including lighter i found on the table.. :)

I acted like im going for a shower, so I have to also remove all my make-ups.... which you'll see later why am I bare faced.. hmm.. :-/

Boyfriend came back in and.. really.. not suspecting anything, went to switch on his laptop and went on facebooking.. So I kinda make myself look busy coming in and out and in one of the moment, I snucked the bag out as well.. :D

I quickly set up everything and turn off the light, came back into the room acting cool and search around on how to get him out from the room..

Then I saw my black scarf, I covered his face, made him stand up and walk out.. As it was already 11.30pm++, he never expected any celebrations today, (and he thought to celebrate the next day) so he was kinda annoyed like "what the heck am I doing" until the scarf slipped off and he saw the candle... :D

You need to imagine the moment of happiness on his face before we kissed before he kissed me.... hehehehe :P


And erm also imagine these two cup are actually wine glasses.. cos there's no wine glass in a rented house and we have to make do with two big pig mugs wtf... :P


Me taking picture of boyfriend and him taking me... Look at my nude face!! >_<
Popping "champange"




POP!!




















Picture together...
Well, that all.. :) gotta go sleep..










No comments: