Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First day @ work... Layout #8th

Yawn!! First day at work was soooooo boring!! Well.. cos I am new, and they haven't set up the system for me yet! And looks like people are not gonna teach me everything.. I'll have to ask and wait.. if not.. they just do their stuff.. I guess.. But I cant judge someone so soon right.. just wait and see...

Well case point was at about 4pm++ and I already had nothing else to do after reading and re-reading the guidelines and info they printed for me, so I finally open my mouth and ask how can I do some calls, and THEN, only somebadee taught me how to open the data.. but wthell! I dont have those file sharing folder... -__- So called the technician again to enquire.. and they said they will check for me.. and there I am again trying to spend off my time till 6pm.. -_______-" I even played games.. freaking boring and sleepy nothing to do!!

Anyway.. as promised.. 1 last layout before I start work... I finished this last night.. Im guessing I'm couldn't/wouldn't have time to scrap.. I do hope I have time.. You know my Tioman pics still have 3-4 to go... Ady thought of some layout.. but I guess I'll keep it for a free weekend.. I dont think I can do it by this weekend, cos I guess I have to work on saturday and sunday its laundry and ironing time.. TT___TT



No flowers, no hearts... =P
 I squeeze my brain juice out to not add in flowers and hearts.. lol.. I only thought bout the buttons last minute and after some trial arrangements.. I came out with this.. =P I bought this pack of vintage inspired buttons from Targets also last time, together with those chipboard flowers.. but never used them yet... till now.. LOL..



I drew broken white lines on the paper..

Looks like stitches isnt it? hehehe.. the blue is too plain without some borders.. and it just matches the buttons... hehehehe... I even drew on the boats.. forgot to take their picca.. =P yeah.. not original.. idea copied.. but atleast I dont have to wait for a future home to bring my sewing machine over to finally use the idea! That'll gonna be a few years wait and these trends might just be outdated!!  =P


Stickers from momoyo...
Well.. gotta go zzz now... have to wake up at 6.30am! TT__TT

No comments: