Saturday, May 14, 2011

Layout #7

I did this yesterday.. but blogger was upgrading or fixing something.. so didn't blog... ^_^



Us in Tioman.. (still) with the rented 2 person bicycle, while waiting for the time to pass to depart back to KL...

I dont wanna use the flower elements.. so I tried with heart... =P

Yeah~ I use the word LOVE again!! Just couldn't think of any quotes! And I don't wanna put long quotes! Or initials.. or leave an empty space!!

I "cut" my own scallop edges.. hehehe.. with a corner rounder punch! =D Even used a smaller corner rounder punch (yes I have 2 sizes.. =P) for the picture.. but cos it wasn't the right size.. 1 part kinda went out of shape.. but you wont notice it if I don't tell you right? hehehe....



I cut the tree and the grass after a random draw behind that wrapping paper.. just some scraps I still keep.. lol.. and of course used my heart punches for the "leaves" ^_^

***********************************************

If you do notice the side of my blog panel.. there is a countdown.. and today... its...:



yesss!!! Tomorrow is our 1000th day aniversary.. lol lol!!

I told Hubby about it and he laughed.. I thought we should go out for a simple dinner to celebrate.. and have some piccas taken.... hehehe...

Anyway.. Im jam stucked now with my next layout.. I have hundreds of sample from the online and magazines.. but I found most of the samples uses flowers to decorate.. those without, uses patterned paper.. which I'm lack of.. =(

What matches Dark blue card stock and a beach theme? and have a masculine feel in it? hmmm =( Apart from using hearts again, any other ideas?? What I tried searching online, those without flowers looks out.. I mean.. the trend now is flowers embelishments.. =/ or 3D... I kinda not used to empty scrap-space..

Yes, what I want to use as my background now is a dark blue card stock.. but Im having some time to think of matching colors and embelishments, without flowers... =(

Give me some ideas? Pretty please??

p/s: wtf I have 23 visitors today (ok minus 2 which is me) and most of them are my coca-cola post viewers!! I'm kinda shy with that post now, cos my fringe was PERMED so ugly by the Koreans.. and I wasn't even in good makeup and clothes!! >( shall I hide that post?

No comments: