Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'M HIRED!! =D

Went for an interview today in Menara IGB... in this company that opens Yumnam, London Weight Management and New York Skin Solution...

While on my way home.. They called to confirm me! And I am to start work next Wednesday!! haha! So soon! =D

Its a Customer Service Officer, calling and receiving calls and inquiries for either one I'm working above.. and persuade people to go to the outlets, and each successful visits I get my commision.

Well, I don't know how tough is it, or the target that I'm able to hit.. I do hope is an easy peasy job *finger crossed*

Pay wasn't that much that I expected, but well.. pretty sufficient I think..

And Hubby said this is only temporarily, till his "shop" is ready for bussiness, and I am to help him there.. =)

shit.. it hits me now that I have to start working in a week's time.. o.O" Time ti keep away my crochet and scrapbooks?? I dont know... =(

No comments: