Monday, May 9, 2011

layout #6

Erm.. I quite not happy with the result... =(


I think too much gold used.. looks so..... hmmm... M? Should have used some other colors for leaves, but I cant think of what color to combine with gold..

Watcha think??


I bought this metalic gold paper like for ages! I think since college or so.. never intended for scrapbooking.. Don't know for what... lol!

I made 4 large hibiscus.. and I thought I keep 2 for future use.. but in the end the layout looks quite empty and I ended up using all four of them.. And I was lazy to make more tiny roses.. but I think the page is over-whelemed by all the flowers ady.. Maybe I'm so used to a few photos in one layout.. not quite used to looking into once picture.. hehehe...


This LOVE is embossed!!! =D I got this gold embossing powder in that craft shop in Frankfurt.. (if u remember, together with my punches.. which now I notices its actually EK success.. -__-")

I never used it before.. but earlier, I tried on embossing powder (black) and it dint work with hair dryer.. so I was kinda excited seeing the powders melt.. hehehe.. ^_^

But then the embossed gold and the paper gold is of different shade! And the flowers over-powered the embossed!! =(

I wanna make at least another layout before I start work! Please make me do it!! *cross fingers*

But you know what, ever since my first layout, I've been using flowers as mediums.. I wanna change! But I have no idea what to use apart from flowers!! And shall I make my next LO flat? or how?? Btw, I'm very close to finishing the printed Tioman pics! Yay!

No comments: