Monday, May 2, 2011

Layout #5

Yea lor.. =( till now only 5th layout... =(



I think not bad for a beginner... hor? =P
I didn't use my new punches yet.. I don't know why.... actually.. I do know.. I was doing it on a day where Hubby is around.. I don't want him to know I just bought them, so they were hidden =P (ok I know the severity of my shopping habit >.<)

He saw some of my scalloped heart punch and my 1" circle punch and he already questioning me..(my stash scattered ALL around the room when I scrap, thanks to small space... ) IF he saw that at the same time.. opps... =P



I made these flowers myself!! hahahaha! Yes, the large bloom is from one of that TH (I don't wanna type the full name, just in case someone search online and found me and tell TH and who knows TH will sue me for doing that to his pattern..  >.< )  tattered floral "die" I made.. the blue ones in the middle are punched out... The colors were also spritz from my own self-made "glimmer mist" and I added a pearl into the middle... hehehehehe....... looks real~

Ok, I didn't invent them... tutorial from here I didn't copy exactly cos I don't have a star bust punch, (pat myself at the back, not planning to buy them.. not right now...) so I took out my daisy punch and did the same... I'm glad I have no urge to buy a star bust punch, but also not so glad, cos I cant wait a month for the stamen punch, I bought it DOUBLE the price it should have been @ SnC... bad Alison!! Just for the sake of I can be able to make nice flowers asap! >(  I know there' many small words in here, try not to read them... =P



The dark brown daisies are not glimmer misted, just distress inks with my "blending tool" =P and added in a rhinestone from my collections.. =P The only thing I use from my new arrivals are the branch leaves...



I glimmer misted the doilies I bought from Jusco too ^_^


Cherish stamp I got from Craft Haven... sales cos its old stock and the stamp is yellow... but who cares as long as its usable... ;)

I... erm didn't stamp it properly so the vines weren't nice, so I drew them up again with black ink pen.. is it obvious if I don't tell? =P There are actually 2 stamps in here.. notice those extra curly vines on the left? It was another mini stamps.. I feel that part was too empty without it.. =)




I was pretty stuck with the title till I found both of this.. hehhehee...

And that night after I created this, I suddenly have SO MANY ideas on my mind!! I nearly couldn't fall asleep!! But as I wake up the next morning.. Idea still in, but mojo gone... =(

Anyway... was surfing around and found more pro designers. Totally inspired me.. but I need to make myself do more.. hmmm.. stupid procrastination disease!

No comments: