Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are you lonesome tonight?

Im listening to Elvis Presley - are you lonesome tonight... light&easy.fm was broadcasting it while i was driving to the tailor with mummy... (the tailor thing, i'll blog next time) kinda make me wanna listen to it again and again...

that's me, when I like a song, i'll keep listening to it.. till I get bored or found a new song... till people get tired listening to it. I remember fish got tired of me listening to Corrine Bailey Ray- just like a star- till she closes the room door and play her own music.. :P

Then went to pasar malam today... it has been ages since I went there...

It reminds me of my form 5 moments, after add maths tuition, we will hop into FQ's car (cos his bday was early and he got a car) and go pasar malam. buying ourselves bubble tea, ai yee ping, kueh and mihun... sometimes even clothes and shoes selling there!

those were the time..

then there was still stalls selling pirated cds, what else... buy la!

And today pasar malam dint change much.. that old couple still selling their ai yee ping.. (seremban ppl reading this will know who) except, i think their price are higher today... same ppl selling kueh apom, same ppl selling crepes, same ppl selling bubble tea.. lol

anyway.. this another nothing special post.. I think im running out what to blog again! flights for this month left only short trips to korea and return. there's nothing much about it. And im flying tonight... off duty again - at least tonight i get to sleep... hehehe...

tell me dear.. are you lonesome tonight.... la la la la la ...

later...

No comments: