Monday, March 3, 2008

Sony PSP

I totally gotta get one for myself...

I've read some review and found that Sony PSP has a newer version PSP 2000 (the old one was PSP 1000)

Its lighter, smaller, cooler... of course also some negative stuff.. which I can write a review about once i get my hands on one...

I know i know... i should be saving my money for my dream car... (planning to get it by end of this year)

thanks to Ah Soo... who borrowed me her PSP the other day...

can play games, watch movies or drama, listen to music, can even online... though the downside is the maximum capacity is 8gb, compared to Ipod classic...

but ipod classic cannot play games leh.. not so user friendly as some claimed..

anyway PSP is waaaay cheaper.. and i can bring it around

dont need to carry my 4kg lappie all over the world now. esp lately, i cant even bring my lappie cos its winter, those heavy bulky winter clothing alrealy consumed all the space i have with the tiny company luggage...

I shall update later... gtg meet mei yin for breakfast now.. tata!!

No comments: