Sunday, March 16, 2008

Frankfurt again...

So, i claimed Frankfurt is boring.. unless I've got plenty of cash to get myself those expensive leather brands.. which.. i don't...



So this time Frankfurt, i fly with another junior from Osaka Japan. at least she has better command in English than those Koreans.. speaking to her is not a problem.





Toshiko and me


BEHOLD...!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.








TAHDAA!!!









my very first Louis Vuitton!!


nice eh?

Speedy 30 Damier brown.

my very first most expensive possession.

nah... its not mine. bought it for Mrs rich mumma friend i know.. hmm

She has been bugging me to help get her one ever since I started in this job!!

how i wish its mine though..

still... i can still flaunt it while its in my POSSESION!!

it is still considered mine now. cos i paid for it and she haven't pay me yet.

hmmm.. what will happen if she's not paying me? i'll die!! paying off the credit card next month!! :(

LV aside, frankfurt is best for......?

replenishing my chocolate stocks!!!

yum yum...

and since its easter soon, everywhere is selling easter-themed stuff. from chocolates, to home decor, even boiled eggs from the buffet is easter painted!!

some chocs i bought:

papa and mumma Hachter.

I know, the brand's never been heard of before, but its still chocolates!

a happy family...


these are their cousins, came over to visit... ;)


After Eight, my favourite and also some products from Ferrero

do you know, a bar of After Eight in duty free shop (that size) KLIA cost RM29.90

I got them here for Euro 2.99. bout RM15..

So no matter my bags fits or not, no matter its damn F***ing heavy, I'll bring them home...

NO!! IM NOT SHARING!!!


kinder bueno in hippo shape.


easter egg shaped chocolates... what flavor you want?


Dunnel (dunno what's that)


Hazelnuts


nougat


and milk!

I wanna like open all up and deco it for a pic esp those bunnies.. but some of them I'm planning to give away as souvenirs.. so all pics are in its own plastic bags!


managed to camwhore too!!

notice im holding something blue in my hand? that's the easter egg they had in the room-welcome-dish...

also do notice my bed? damn small.. im lucky im not fat... how to sleep like that??!!

well.. after 11 hours of flight, if its as hard as the floor, you can still dose off..

Oh well..


No comments: