Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i am not printing money

Stupid... working as a stewardess doesnt mean I print money ok.

mummy actually wants me to give like all my pay to her. wtf is she thinking??!!

I already paying for the unknown sum of unit trust fund, insurance. then going to pay back my study loan, now she wants RM1ooo for her monthly allowance???!!

she really thinks im printing money..

I was in a pretty good mood today.. flight wasnt bad, i got what I want, had my relaxing sauna bath... then go online met her pulak... sigh..

keep telling me "'kong chin suck kam chinn" - i dont know how to explain but its kinda like your debt are gonna redeem your pay or somthing..

keep saying that till i got irritated

damn it

she kept thinking i over spent cos i earn alot

but hello? its not enough

she dint count the amount i need to spend overseas, currency conversion and stuff..

so I have a shopaholic habit. but i am still conscious and beware of how i spent! once experience is enough!

I think in her mind it'll be the best I dont touch a single cent of my pay and give all to her.

let me die of hunger.

and suffocate for not be able to shop.

too fat, keep saying im too fat.

too skinny said i too much, need to start eating back

what she wants?

so if i pay her 1000, what do i keep? when can i get my OWN CAR???

so i can drive whenever and where ever i like? and have my freedom?

promised i'll get a CAR KEY for my 21st. but now i have to fork my own cash out for a fucking car deposit. what kind of parents gives empty promises?

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!

No comments: