Monday, March 31, 2008

I hate amateurs

I hate amateurs... dislike. hate. whatever you call it.
somehow I dont feel they are professional enough to service me.

not to mean that I only go to expensive places.. but there ARE difference between professionals and amateurs

the story goes like this:

The package i signed for the dermatologist where i've been visiting so far is going to end soon, so they had offered me a new package. Not cheap, it can round up to rm1500++.. so feeling its too expensive, I dint accept the offer yet..

So my senior told me her dermatologist are better, cheaper and using the same product too.. so what the heck, i went and try it today..

result: PAINFUL painful facial...

It has been months since I had such a painful facial.. I hate it when they use that extraction steel thing to extract my pimples and black head! summore use needle to poke my skin (cos my skin covered the pimples blablabla)

stupid painful steel



My current dermatologist doesn't use them ok! They professionally uses fingers. And only 2 person in that whole center are qualified to do extraction. not just any juniors... hmph! and even they do poke my skin with needles (they have to cos of my skin condition) but IT IS NOT EVEN PAINFUL!!

Summore the steps they took are really so cincai one.. they dint even examined my skin before starting my facial! Even the steam they use also so cincai.. I langsung tak kena the steam also.. might also be the reason the extractions were sooooo painful...


Summore I already told them its my first time there, of course they should give me a good first impression for me to return! but they dint lo.. argh...


Im totally going back to my current one for packages..


Another amateurs i wanna say, would be those "chap pha lang" hair salon..


Konon-konon they have a up to class deco of the salon, vogue name.. but quality teruk one.. im not talking only one but many salons also like that.. or maybe cos what ever i want them to cut they gave me a different look than what i want. so i dont like them!


just because they went for styling class, pegang gunting also got style but doesnt mean their cutting is nice lo.. cheap... summore charge me rm30 for that simple trim...

another amateurs case I blogged it before, here....


aih.. i dunno la... call me picky.. call me spendrift.. but I prefer to pay for a service that sastifies me...

No comments: