Monday, March 17, 2008

PSP continued...

so, what happen to my psp?

its a long story... and it hasn't even finished!!!

First, this down-right illegal downloader try to get free games online. found some, but had trouble putting it into the psp.

Also found some website, selling unlimited game downloads. but a lil too expensive to buy it for my own. so now, im looking for anyone who's interested to share that account with me. and we can share the password to download games we like! they even have movies and song... so they claimed...

and i have some review its not a bad cheating your money kind of website...

So meanwhile, went to a game shop somewhere in seremban (amazingly, seremban still have games shop compared to lowyat) and wanna get a few games to play during my trip to Frankfurt.

then, I found out my psp needed an UPGRADE so it can install "pirated" games. s***-mo****-F****!!! (see, im not cursing.. it's just full of ********) :P

cost me rm80, plus i bought a "remote-control" earphone, after some bargaining, got it for rm30 (compared to US selling at USD30) but im not sure is it original or not.. lot of fake things nowadays...

TO MY HORROR.... they are selling.....


A PINK PSP SLIM!!!!

damnnit! oh, they have lavender, green, blue... WTF!!

im not sure how genuine are they, or maybe its from Taiwan or Japan. unlike US which sells them only in Black, White and Silver...

but one thing, to console myself, they're selling the psp at a higher price, with only 4gb of memory. they have 8gb too but a lil tad more expensive than the price i bought mine... still i wonder how much is it after bargaining... sigh...

and to console myself again, black is good for me after a few years.. takkan at 25 im still using a pink psp? :P sorry ppl who still likes pink at that age... :P

but then by then they might have psp version 5000? with better features? who knows... sigh..

I failed at consoling my own self!!!

then I ask the shop manager, can I trade in my new-1-week-old psp for the pink one, he said 2nd hand psp, no matter new or old, trade in price is only around rm200...

200 only??!!
any how, I threw aka kept aside the psp case i bought from US. its so cheap-made-in-china with cartoon cloth in the inside! and the earphone is not even from SONY!!! not to say its software, un-useable at all!!!!!!!! shit. wasted rm100 there!

and bought something cheaper and nice for its casing... :D


did you see that pink writing over the corner?


zoomed in

my attempt to sew my name in the furry casing... FAILED!!! MISERABLY UGLY!!!

can xinli please do that for me? pretty please with sugar on top? :D

okok, back to my game. so after upgrading my psp, and since i paid like rm110, i had those games free of charge!! good eh?

but since the upgrading kinda reformatted my memory card, I connected my psp to my laptop to put in my songs and movie again..

guess what happen??

virus detected!!!

now, the thing about my anti-virus software is, its so up-to-date and sensitive, so any worms, trojan, and virus can be detected straight away and automatically cleaned!!

which means it also jammed my memory card

which means i need to reformat it

which means no more games inside!!!

ARGHHHHHH!!!

oh well, no time to go back to the shop, i just put in the whole season 4 of desperate housewives for Frankfurt.. sob sob :((

Im going to go back there after this trip and COMPLAIN!! REFUND!!!

eh.. the games are free wor...

No comments: