Tuesday, March 25, 2008

yak yak yak...

Whenever im waiting for the crew bus in the airport to office, (sometimes standing/waiting for 15 minutes cos i just missed the last one by 30 seconds) I tend to notice...

korean are st***d... sorry.. i afraid koreans read this and sue me...

or maybe I should rephrase it to stubborn or ego.

or silly...

Cos the gate, have 2 automatic doors. one for EXIT only and the other, just next to it, ENTER only. Now, korea drives on the right. so surely the entry from outside is on the right rite?

but they just loves to go to the left door.... which WILL NOT OPEN on the outside...

you get what i mean?

they are silly enough to stand there for a whlie, blur, then only go to the right door.

And their doors are written, in korean, english, chinese and SIGN LANGUAGE, the exit and enter thing...

Sometimes, alison here act nice laaa.. point them to the right door. actually i did it only once.

A Korean lady, in her 40 maybe, clad in a faux fur coat, maybe a fake LV, but trying to enter from the left door.

The door did not open. So I was standing near the door, so kind heartedly *ahem* pointed her to the right door, not did that she dint smile at me as a gratitude or silliness of her, she sees me invisible and walk to the other door.. nose pointing upwards...

damn it..

I'll never be so kind anymore...

This silly thing aside, well, a was in the the korea-kl flight today, but off duty.

Means, im travelling as a passenger, wearing normal clothing and act like passenger also laaaa


what i wore...


okok, i know maybe the dress is a lil shorter but well, i'll be sitting for 6 hours, with blanket covering what... so no harm done...


but today that ham sap korean pilot dunno why laa...


So I went duty free shop to get some stuff.. i'll miss that train that carries the team to customs.. then while waiting for the next aerotrain, I met our flight's pilot..


Weird is, he dint get any duty free stuff, but he was late taking the train... (normally pilots go out first cos they dont need to clean/tidy up the cabin) so only him and his first officer.


so although Im wearing normal clothing, I wore my ID tag too.. and so he saw me..

Since he saw me, I went over to great him...


Well, he said im pretty.. *ahem ahem* then was trying to make conversations with me.. all the way till the customs.. I walk as quick as I can after customs to avoid him (he has been eyeing me the whole 5 minutes journey in the train.. the longest train ride i ever had)

but I have to stop to collect my checked in baggage. So he catches me, says his goodbye.. you're thinking now he's polite...


the thing is, good bye good bye la.. no need to turn back 4-5 times trying to WINK at me and wave frantatically... -__-


I'll wear pants next time. no more dresses!!!

No comments: