Monday, March 24, 2008

Haesoopia

After sooo long been in and out of Korea, today I found out the pretty and relaxing sauna I always go in the hotel is not the famous Korean style steam bath /sauna.

Let me introduce... Heasoopia.. a steam bath/sauna place 20 minutes from airport...

Its a steam bath / sauna area, with hot waters from deep sea, and also herb, which claims for better health...

Well... I did not take any picture, in fact not I DON'T WANT TO but I CAN'T, or else you will be seeing naked me and the other Korean girls/ladies/women in all sizes and age...

NAKED

Yeap, steam bath and sauna here, we don't don pretty bikinis or t-shirts but we are wearing nothing but our own skin.

No we are not ashamed that our breast are smaller, flat like airport, dangling, fat, stretch marks, or we are "bushy" underneath.

And Koreans takes cleanliness seriously. We shower before joining the pool, and we do not pee in it...

There are cleaners, working all the time, cleaning... and while dipping ourselves, our expensive toiletries never got stolen or taken...

So, words aside, I'll show you what I got from their website... (not that you can read.. neither do i...)


their locker room, there are 1000 lockers here, and it is not vandalised...


their deep sea water pool. hot, about 60 degrees Celsius..
I jumped up as soon as my feet touched the water ok!! I don't know how they can dip their whole body in it for so long...
Of course, there were also the less hotter ones, cold ones with massage, and normal pipe water ones... which me and Gyna went... (duh, you think I go explore alone?)

I mean, I'm used to the hotel's jacuzzi 40 degrees.. but 60... oh no...

these is not in the ladies room. maybe the guys one...

This is like a dome shape, dry sauna. you need to crawl in.. using charcoal i think..


and the steamy one.. bigger, better...This is the OUTDOOR one. brewing herbs for us to dip in. Imagine today's weather is 1 Celsius and we were in there!! and it was raining and windy too...

but as soon as we dip in, we don't feel the cold as much as we were before dipping in..

oh, there were this infrared room too... no pic that I can show though... and I don't know the purpose of the infrared to our body..

and if you are lazy and willing to pay... bout 10000 won (rm32.5) they have professionals "ah ju ma" clad in black undergarments to scrub your WHOLE body.. all you need to do is just sleep there.. they have varieties of packages range up to rm 150 too...

oh, "ah ju ma" is not sexy lady.. but auntie, not pretty type, fat.. maybe mother of 3, tummies.. just that they always uses the bath.. their skin is real good ;)

after 3 hours in there... I have a pretty smooth skin... emmm... :)

will visit again!



No comments: