Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An e-card to Xinli

Dear Xinli,

Happy 20th Birthday!!!


Well, according to your wish list

1. I am totally not getting you a reptilian pet. Cos I dont like reptiles...
2.You can choose ONE nail polish from my collection if you want to... :D
3.Ask mama to get you that new hp...
4.You can also choose some clothes I dont wear anymore from my wardrobe :P
5.I cant afford that sewing machine you want
6.I have some miniatures perfume.. can give you ONE if u like?
7.Brass jewellery? hmm..
8.my shoe size does not suit you... :P
9.bag... I need more bags too
10.yeah... a glass to drink milk.. i can get you one.. pasar malam 1 can?
11.
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21.....

your wish list is getting impossible... never mind..

anyway.. Happy Birthday!! hope you had a great celebration(s)!! :D

Love,
Alison



No comments: