Friday, April 25, 2008

Alison can draw too!!

Lame... i know... but below im gonna show you some of my "best" work during high school.. took some art class to "enhance" my drawing skill but stop halfway cos i hate that sissy art teacher... -___-



Mummy actually had been sending me to art classes since I was 6. But then after a few months she had no time to fetch me to that art class (it was in town) so i've stop... den during form5 she heard there's this art class near my house and ask me to go. so I went. But I really really cannot tahan that sissy teacher... very nosy somemore.. sigh.. den form5, SPM, so kinda in the end I stop the class to go for tuition classes instead...





pretty swan eh?



this is one of the simplest "art" i did. Batik on paper wtf but it looks nice and colorful so im posting it here...



this one unfinished art. i dun remember what im suppose to color some more...





the typical every-art-class-will-ask-you-to-draw kampung art...






Sang Musang. I drew every piece of fur on it ONE by ONE!




I think this is my best drawing... even that sissy teacher took a pic of it as his portfolio of student's work... hahaha... i know, the light house look senget.. :p


other drawings are not my proud ones so nah im not showing. hehehe..


ps: I think im falling sick.. feeling the fever coming... :( feel tired the whole day and my body aching... :(((






3 comments:

max k said...

Wow, the pictures are seriously nice man.

I never thought you could draw so well. I think you should continue to cultivate your talent.

Why dont you draw sceneries at all the different places you travel to? That'll be so COOL MAN!!! XD

Alison said...

haha... the places i travel to? there's only shopping malls and shopping malls!! techology nowadays are soooo good, why dont i just take a pic or vid for u to see instead? haha.. :p

max k said...

Oh ya hor.. LOL! XD