Friday, April 11, 2008

Cherry Blossom aka ~Spring is here...!~

As im typing this i haven't slept for.. hmmm... 36hours? yeah... i guess... i mean, of course im not record breaking or show off.. i mean, minus some 5-15 minutes naps here and there...

Why you ask?

Well, first, I have duty for last night's flight from kl to incheon. Cos its a midnight flight, normally, I'll get some rest by napping in the noon/evening before getting ready to work.

And very-the-perfect, my mind was sooooo occupied last night with imaginations and craps, I couldn't sleep. result, going to work like a zombie...

But very the excited me, in fact, dint curi-tulang in the boring flight. I TAHAN, till landing, although very very vert tired. I dunno why... but heck, im going to see korean sakura aka "buk kot" flower!!

IT'S SPRING.... :D

with May again... meeting her again for day offs in incheon. haha... this time, our senior Cheryl also followed along, bringing her hubby and mummy...

THE PICS!!!

Do i look like i dint sleep last night? no ho...? thanks to countless amount of nescafes~

We went to Yeoido - a place@park recommended by most korean crews we asked for opinions where to visit during spring. There is a park there, but most blossoms were bloomed on a long stretch or road, i can even call it a highway... O__o



excited laaa



when the wind blows... we are "rained" by sakura petals... :D



me

may


Cheryl's hubby.. pretty shot by me eh? i mean the petals were like raining at him..!! minus that he wasn't aware i was taking his pic!


sakura~

does anyone still remembers Aaron Kwok's para-para sakura? trying to recall the music here and also the dance move... lol...


ok... a self shot... :P


while waiting to cross the bridge, to the other stretch of SAKURA TREES!!!


looks like never ending lor...


this is a random people, couple. look at their shirts.. its a couple shirt!! people wearing similar shirts everywhere...

so nice if i have a guy now to follow me here... take pic so nice and lomantic.... :p





they even have make shift toilets here for public;s convenience..
terror leh!
very clean some more ok!!!




tulips!


Cheryl trying to "bloom" the budding tulip


:D

If this is a field of flowers like that how nice... baring there and enjoy the cool spring wind and sun~






you take them i take u .. hahaha ... siow...







tired man... I've been walking since last night!!


colorful cotton candy!

and a random "art"

Well.. sakura seeing ends here... but my day trip wasn't!

After sakura, we took a subway to Namdeamun, some area like Petaling street. But bigger... selling stuff similar to PS, but maybe the korean culture way... I've never been there before, and since Cheryl wanna bring her family to have a look-see, i followed along..

No, we dint stop at Namdaemun either... later we took another bus to Iteawon another shopping area, before taking the last bus (again, at 9pm) back to hotel... tired tired tired...

Totally KONG in the bus for that 1.30 hour journey back... T_T

But, cant wait to share those pics and blog, (so I get attention... :P ) I sanggup tahan and sabar till now, its 2.12am korean time. phew.. ok la.. later..

tehehehe... attempt to edit myself on a field of flowers... :P

it sucks... i know... cincai, i know... forgive me for excited to blog but havent sleep for 36 hours!! :P But I totally FORGOT how to edit!! OMG OMG OMG!!! DIE!!





No comments: