Thursday, April 24, 2008

randoming before going to bed...

Was planning to go Everland korea with May last day off but she got sick so gotta cancel plan. den stay in room the whole day watch tv, movies, play psp and sleep like a pig... *oink-oink* so dunno when can actually meet my batch mate again for the same day off and head off to everland leh? hmmm...

schedules out! check it out! going london again... hehehe... dint go near a year dy... dint get to go last month due to my convocation, changed my schedule so i get to go convo, thus losing my week long good pay.... hmm.. im so gonna be broke this coming pay day.. :(((

7 days more to vote me!! shall i get a tattoo? or not? or u guys know any real good tattooist? do give me a comment if u do know 1. I dont know when I will do it but I just feel like I want a tattoo. small one.
REAL small one just at my back. need to experience the shiok-ness of tattooing.. :P vote me at the column at side of this blog...

Lastly before i go to bed, PLEASE click on those ad i posted(by nuffnang). It gives me money when i get rm50. (currently still rm1.50) btw, only viewers in malaysia. Cos they only pay me if the ip address is from malaysia..

nitez.. ZZZzzzzz.......

No comments: