Thursday, April 3, 2008

Im DEAD.

Hands trembling as I type.. had just finish calculating what I spent last month and how much I need to pay the bank.

Once again.. I spent to such an extend. An amount more than what I earn.

Im still lucky it is still in the 4 figures range. but still.. If i keep going like that, I WILL NEVER EVER get myself a car. Not even by end of the year. Might not even next year...

Any idea how to make fast money?

I tried. I've already cut down on my credit card usage. But still.. there's this one thing im still worrying about..

I blindly signed a 4k bill. To what I cant tell it here.. but it is a 12 months installment plan. Still... 4k means each month I need to fork near Rm 400 for that bill... i regret it now. i really do.

But right on that bill, its written " all payments made are non-refundable"

I truly regret. But what can i do???

Imagine 4k i can at least get myself a Myvi by december...

Can I cry now? Can my tears solve this problem?

Sigh.. mummy really gonna kill me now. Why dont i hit the wall right now and die?

No comments: