Wednesday, April 16, 2008

im full of hatred

I hate passengers who think they are rich, cos they can afford to go for a trip to korea. so they gave attitudes and expect us to comply with their fucking behavior. If i have a gun a have shoot them. If i got hold of the taser i'll make sure he'll be kept electrified till i finish my flight. I hate them who like to ask for souvenirs in the flight. cant they buy it in korea itself?? I hate them for taking the pillows and blankets. not that im siding korean air and helping them to save but taking them, especially on an outbound flight, resulting inbound flight short of these things. which is not available to be refilled. which make my job difficult. I dont even give a fuck if they try to take on their inbound trip. i hate slow moving crews. they make me work slow resulting my aisle passenger unable to have more meal choices. I hate them who are even lazy to move her fucking butt back to the galley to get extra meal or water or bread and make me push the damn cart all the way back with her and making my job even more difficult. I hate sweating in the cabin, it makes my uniform dirty and my make up ruined. I hate them asking for warm water cos i have to move to side A of galley and get cold water and side B of galley for hot water and make sure they are warm or hot enough but not to scald their fucking tongue. I hate fucking tour guides who think they had travelled enough to know what we do and request extra stuff and request seat change even when the flight is fucking full. I hate tour guides who treats the cabin as restaurant, asking her clients to order whatever they want. red wine white wine beer brandy milo panas, hot coffee, hot tea, bread. WHAT THE FUCK I DONT HAVE MILO PANAS AND BRANDY AND BREAD FOR YOU!!! I hate those who cant drink and force themselves to drink cos its FREE and ending up drunk after a 1 oz of red wine and fall down and vomit and making our job disgusting. I hate them who doesnt know how to flush the toilet and I hate those who wet the whole damn toilet like they bathe in it. I hate them who doesnt know how to read the seatbelt sign and keep on standing and walking around even after NUMEROUS warnings to SIT DOWN AND FASTEN SEATBELT. please, seat belt sign is on and if you cant see, you dint hear the announcements too?? Its in korean english and malay!! I hate those who request to clear their tray earlier when im fucking busy with other stuff so that they can get up and use the toilet. I hate those who request stuff like more sugar, playing cards, entry documents, orange juice, tomato juice, extra meal when im damn busy getting more food to feed their hungry big mouth. I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU LATER!!! I hate those who thinks we are koreans so they criticise us in chinese and expect us to treat u better???!! DREAM ON!!

i hate you today and you cant CAN do anything something about it.

No comments: