Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alison is finally a graduate!!!

Diploma only lo... actually nothing grand... but, who knows, i might not be getting my degree?? then this is like once in a lifetime thing lo... lol...

Damn it man, I have to wake up as early as 6.30am to get ready and rush to kl for last minute rehearsal lo.. luckily it's a Sunday, otherwise i think have to wake up at 5.30 to go kl...

Anyway.. i'll flow the pics.. :D


early in the morning... exited laaa... im actually damn sleepy here...

You see, I hardly wake up so early nowadays... :p

Hotel Crown Princess..

Why should it be SAL COLLEGE leh? MIIM mana??!! tulan betul....

There's this Crown Princess and Crown Prince lo.. so confusing.. luckily fish told me the place near her office.. if not sesat laaa!!

this is fish aka Felicia

i guess so far i've been talking bout her but never show her photo.. though this is her morning-makeup less face... lol... she nearly did not make it to this graduation and have to wait another year! Thanks to her current company, too busy pulak!

my robe! its purple!


fish's robe is orange...

we were doing our rehearsal and since its rehearsal, they are skipping the detail part so it was kinda boring... wat else... cam whore laa! but sorry laaa... i wasn't happy with my morning face no i dint post it here! :p

By noon, im more prepared with pretty dress and nice make-up :D

my baju kebaya

I PURPOSELY sew this for this convo one lo... I bought the kain from Sarawak 2 years ago but never get to sew it. Took this opportunity to go sew it!

Some more college gave me like the convo letter like 1 week before so it was kinda rushing. Luckily I found a tailor who's willing to rush it for me and sew it nicely without charging extra. And also luckily the convo dint fall near raya or something when orders are overflowing!

my course mate : L-R: Ej, Eja, Ijan, Wati


Another course mate Raza

okok... this is a funny shot.. lol.. I was asking my mum something while my dad snapped it... :P


Another course mate Knu.. (Keanu Reaves konon)

this is my junior, but same course: Yuma.

He's from Jakarta. He's currently working in Singapore so he actually flew here for the convo!



group shot.

This is the daddy's camera. Professional 1 have to wait 2 weeks to collect. There are also more photos in Aizat camera... hopefully I can get those pic soon and update!

haha, me and yuma were cam whoring... seeing our cam-whore result...


Den take pic with family lo... mum and dad actually wore batiks for this..

They are really happy.. esp my mum.. excited till x sabar wanna enter the hall.. -_-


have to show off my purple robe a bit.. :p


with best student (of journalism) MAX KOH!!!





let mummy try on how is it like wearing the mortar... :P


not a (diploma) graduate




(diploma) Graduate
There is a difference where to put the tassel thing. Right means not graduate, left, gradutate.. hmmm



argh, after wearing this heel the whole day, my leg ache!!
But to tell, expensive shoes DOES have difference... no this is not Jimmy Choo laaa.. But a nice leather heels... Its painful cos it's HIGH heel, but wont cut my skin or break my nails.. unlike those stupid cabin shoes.. leather also but PAINFUL!!


my mashimaro is a graduate too!! haha..

Well, I shall update more when I get more pics... i hope..

oh, I have to say hi to En. Affendi here... my ex-lecturer@head of multimedia department...

he actually reads my blog... O_o

luckily I dont "expose" x-rated stuff here lor.. if not.. malu ler... :P

hopefully he's the only one... haha...

En. Affendi, dont just read ler... gimme some comment or shout out k... dont be those GHOSTLY READERS... i dun like... :P







No comments: