Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chicago

Yoo hoo...! im blogging from... Chicago!!!

Well, they provide free Internet usage here, provided I don't start downloading or else they'll block me. And since the weather is not that cold anymore I get to bring my laptop again. :D

well, its actually my 4th trip so far.. and I have another Chicago again next week!!! YAY...!!!

lmao -____-


well, seriously, nothing is in Chicago.. except... SHOPPING!!!


my gosh they have Costco that sells cheap vitamins, Jewels that sells everything (well, mostly) that you cant find in Malaysia and a farking big shopping mall, 4 hours IS NOT ENOUGH!!! and i never once NOT getting lost in there... -_-


But during the previous trips, we were given 5 hours for shopping trips. We can wake up late, go to the mall by 2pm have lunch and dinner and return to the hotel at 7pm. Well, that's for the pick up bus provided by the hotel... (there ain't other type of transport for us except expensive cabs)... but this time, they had changed the schedule. We have to go to the mall by 10am, and return by 2.30!! So rushing...


So I kinda have to get a shopping list ready, to make sure i did buy what i need...


*vitamins for daddy some glucosamins for bone joints
*hairspray yeah US sells cheaper
*bebe planning to get a tee here - cheaper
*Victoria Secrets buy my shower gels, as well as some lingeries and a present for Julie
*engraving my ipod shuffle... been wanting to do that since last year!
*help Cass to buy an Iphone
*magazine! my monthly dose of Cosmopolitan
*Cheesecake Factory I wanna try the so called famous cheesecakes!
*Sephora planning to get a benefit gabbi bag here


Well, from 10 to 2.30 pm i kinda get 4 and a half hours to shop but I actually spent 1 1/2 hours eating lunch in Cheesecake Factory, resulting only 2 hours to shop!!! O__o!

gosh...





me and erm.. Whats her name again?



BBQ salad




Big Five Pizza






Bistro Shrimp Pasta... yummy... *slurp* :P


We shared the food, cos its a big size. The pasta was really yummy, followed by the pizza, and lastly the salad. Cos I dont favour the salad. I dont know why they want a salad which in the end wasted cos we only took a few spoons of it. sigh... should have just let me order the cheesecake...


total... about RM160...


Im going to try their cheesecake next trip...


Then we went our separate ways, taking that we only have 2 hours to walk around and many things to see and buy! I actually kept my phone alarm to ring every 10 minutes so I only stop at each store for 10 minutes! but I did snooze it a few times... :P


Next stop. Victoria secret...


Well, tried on some lingerie but there aint anything that I like !




except their dressing room... pretty!!!


and my shower gels... hehehe...


NO!! 3 of them were ordered by someone, and buying 6 gives me a bargain! So now I have a Love Spell, Sweet Temptation and Sweet Daydream. Im selling. Who wants?? Im selling cheap!! ;)


Also got Julie something for her birthday! hehe.. no pics here but i hope you like it Ju!




also got myself a bag from VS...



my ipod!! now proudly engraved! in cursive some more!!


pretty tube




with a matching necklace too!




bargained spaghetti.. im planning to use them as pjs... u think?





earrings... though i hardly wear them...

heels!!!


pretty isnt it? sadly its not for me though. First, its too high, 2nd, its the last size. Im planning to give it to mei... If, she can fit into. Its on sale+50% more discount cos its the last pair. so ... hehe... I dont care if it doesn't fit!


I LOVE HEELS!!


really really love this! wanted to buy dy... :(


but im too tall to wear them. sigh..



Im soooo gonna find a guy at least 5 inches taller than me... sigh...





guess what? prepacked ICING!


Im planning to bake pretty cupcakes...! looks like the trend now... hehe.. well when i have the time.. but anyway now i dont need to mix my own icing, thats too sweet and melts..



also Jellos.. i never try before.. im going to try it now!!




Of course my monthly dose of cosmo...


so my shopping list:


*vitamins for daddy
*hairspray

*bebe
*Victoria Secrets

*engrave my ipod shuffle...

*help Cass to buy an Iphone
*magazine!
*Cheesecake Factory
*Sephora


Well, really no time to get the others... :(


Well thats all for shopping trips... but not the end of the blog...


Last night, about 4am Chicago time, or 6pm Malaysia time, I wasnt sleeping (thanks to jet lag) but watching Malaysian Dreamgirls online...


Suddenly


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.


.


EARTHQUAKE!!!


I was sitting on the typing chair, normally moving it from left to right, right to left (bad habit, i know) but then suddenly the room shake! for about 5 seconds? At first I thought it was me so I stop turning the chair but the table shake too!!

Then cos I was sleeping alone, and there's no alarm and I never did experience earthquake before. I actually thought "something" was disturbing me..... o_O can or not?


Well, luckily it was just a minor 1 and nothing serious happened..


Don't believe me? It was on the news!


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080418/ap_on_re_us/midwest_earthquake


ok! I've gotta go pack and sleep. morning flight back to Korea tomorrow.. nitez... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.