Monday, April 7, 2008

A pretty surprise...

Visited Ikea today.. bought a few stuff for Home..

ok la, i hardly go Ikea 1 lo, it used to be cos last time i dont have a car to carry the big stuff i want, some more its expensive in ikea, and far.. and buying home stuff, have to consult the home owner mar.. if not buy dy no place to put or dont like how??

But today, mom and dad kinda took leave to bring mei to college, more about her later.. So might as well visit ikea for some stuff...

den we had lunch there.. call me kampung girl (again) but I dint know you have a trolley to put your food trays.. -____-


before putting the trays


this is how it looks after putting the tray... haha..

laugh.. laugh all you want..

When I got home in the evening, guess what??


Some one send me a bouquet of roses... a graduation bouquet... (though it's late)


a dozen of pink roses!!



nice hor?

ok la, I also hardly receive bouquets lo.. so I was pretty happy and excited, nearly jumping around jor..

I think this is my 2nd bouquet ever in my life...

So who's the sender?


opps... its a mystery... :P


must pose with it ok!!


this is like a random shot that i think its nice.. nice in cam-whore category, but in photography wise maybe not lah...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok, i know who's the sender... in fact i know he's sending me a bouquet..

he just wanna be anonymous to avoid jealousy.. :P

thank you mystery guy... hugz and kisses..

ok, bout mei, managed to score 6As in SPM la, but just ONE more A can go scholarship lo.. oh well.. at least better than me.. So she was sooooooo NERVOUS, she dint sleep well for the past 2 days and even had cirit-birit and vomitted today!! is she over-nervous, i dont know laaa. She just sorta gone blur and dont know what to do.. hahaha

I remembered I actually shooed my parents away on my first day staying out.. Its like "i've got my freedom!! shoo shoo!!" hahaha...

oh well.. im a bad daughter... :P



No comments: